t: 0116 241 8331 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
The APT Awards for Excellence were established to keep people ‘enthused’ and thinking about how they can apply techniques effectively in their practice.
Currently there are four awards available to applicants;
• The Award for Excellence in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy,
• The APT-DICES® Award for Excellence in Risk Assessment and Management,
• The APT-RAID® Award for Excellence in Working with Challenging Behaviour, and
• The APT Award for Fostering Good Mental Health in the Workplace.
Whichever award you are interested in applying for there is a simple procedure and it is free of charge:
1. Write the project of up to 2,000 words..
2. Send it off to us to get to us by the end of July (email submissions to email@example.com).
3. If you are shortlisted for an award, come and present your project at a mini conference on the 24th September 2019, where other professionals will also present their submissions. Up to 15 minutes per paper. Hopefully this will be an enjoyable day. It’s free to attend for presenters (one per submission), £75 plus VAT for others.
4. Sit back and hope yours is the winner. The four winners will be announced and awarded that day. Being a finalist itself is something you can put on their emails, letterheads or whatever, and we’re hoping that people will be proud to do so!
To view past winners, and for more information, click on the relevant links below.
This is a major accolade where organisations are recognised as implementing the relevant principles outstandingly well. Their status is re-appraised at least every two years to ensure its current validity.
When you publish an article in a journal, a magazine, or on the web, featuring APT, the Association for Psychological Therapies by name, you can enter it for a possible award.
The majority of our mental health training courses are provided this way - we come to you and train a group of up to 15 people for an all-inclusive fee.
The majority of our training is provided 'onsite' but for a few of our courses you can come to us. APT is conveniently located centrally in UK.
Obtain APT-quality input at a time that is convenient to you and minimises the need for 'cover' normally associated with training.