t: 0116 241 8331 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
The APT is committed to providing training in a safe environment and in response to COVID-19 we are offering all of our courses via distance learning. Read more
© This site and its contents are subject to Copyright 2004-2019
Content written by Dr William Davies B.Sc., Ph.D., C.Psychol
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property A.P.T., The Association for Psychological Therapies. The site and its contents are protected, without limitation, by U.K. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, the user agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If the user does not agree, the user has no right or license to access this Web Site and therefore should not do so.
1. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this Web Site without the prior written permission of A.P.T. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this Web Site, other than the limited right to use defined above, are transferred to the user.
2. A.P.T. makes no representations or warranties with respect to this Web Site or its contents, which are provided for use "as is". A.P.T. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Web Site and any Web Site with which it is linked. A.P.T. also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via this Web Site, or any Web Site with which it is linked, is accurate, complete, or current.
3. It is the users' responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. Price information is subject to change without notice. A.P.T. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the site and to make changes to the site and to the materials, products, programs, services or prices described in the site at any time without notice.
4. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, A.P.T. and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall not be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if A.P.T. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. The user assumes total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking, as they may consider necessary.
5. The user hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless A.P.T. from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by A.P.T. directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which the user commits in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
6. Intellectual Property .The names, images and logos identifying A.P.T. and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of A.P.T. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of A.P.T., or any other third party.
The majority of our mental health training courses are provided this way - we come to you and train a group of up to 15 people for an all-inclusive fee.
The majority of our training is provided 'onsite' but for a few of our courses you can come to us. APT is conveniently located centrally in UK.
Obtain APT-quality input at a time that is convenient to you and minimises the need for 'cover' normally associated with training.