t: 0116 241 8331 e: email@example.com
1. Structure each day. Have a morning routine. Get up at pretty much the same time each day and “get ready” for the day. Shower and get into your “day” clothes. Come out of your bedroom area and into a regular morning routine.
2. Pay attention to basic wellbeing factors.
3. If you are working from home, have set “work” times, as well as set break times. Have a start and finish time for your work if you want to.
4. Whether or not you are working from home, give your brain plenty of variety and pleasurable activity. There’s no harm watching a lot of TV, but it’s often good to see a variety of programs. The same with reading, or listening to radio and podcasts or music. There is a great List of Things to Do at www.moodmaster.co.uk
5. Physical isolation without social isolation.
6. If you are working from home.
7. Celebs and local businesses.
8. Our brains like to learn new things.
9. Still having difficulty?
10. Give yourself credit.
Many people love the APT’s Online Anytime Courses because they can take the course at their own pace and they have good audio narration and expansion. Such high quality Online Anytime Courses represent excellent cost-effectiveness, and they are available for our six most popular courses. They have full APT registration, accreditation and certification, as well as access to post course resources. No workbooks but access to the course for a full year. Our Online Anytime Courses are very engaging, and managers enjoy a ‘completion guarantee’ (you only pay for completed courses).
Receiving a rapturous reception right now, Online Live courses from the APT are pleasingly interactive, and slightly shorter and cheaper than the live face-to-face courses. The APT’s Online Live courses are available for nearly all our courses, and have full APT registration, accreditation and certification, as well as access to post course resources and the downloadable workbook. Our Online Live courses are very engaging, and managers ordering quantities have a ‘completion guarantee’ (you only pay for completed courses).
View all of the courses that can be provided by the Association for Psychological Therapies (APT). The courses are available to be delivered 'onsite' (for groups of up to 15 people in your organisation) or by an 'online live course' - some courses are also available 'online anytime' and 'open' (for individuals to attend). Each course carries APT Accreditation and access to APT post-course resources.